Monday sales in Detroit, MI

List
Map
Photos

Monday sales in Detroit, MI

Preview of yard sale photos around Detroit

Garage sales matching "monday" in Detroit

Basic Sales

Mon, Jul 6 - Sun Jul 12
Remove sale from Add sale to route

Posted on Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 05:14 PM in Westland, MI

Reply Info for Posting 5109811985 - Moving sale Couch, table and chairs, gold chains, blue ray 3 d 5.1 sound player. 248-921-7773 Matthew 1625 Northgate st Westland Mi 48186 I will be inside no sing outside yet. pictures will soon be on.… → Read More

Mon, Jul 6 - Sun Jul 12
Remove sale from Add sale to route

Posted on Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 01:36 PM in Southfield, MI

Reply Info for Posting 5109340849 - Moving sale Flat screen tv's Desk Glassware Dishes Stroller Car seat Pictures Shoes George Foreman grill Lamps Furniture Bar stools Decorative stuff And more 20039 boardwalk blvd Nichole 520-444-4836… → Read More

Mon, Jul 6 - Sat Jul 11
Remove sale from Add sale to route

Posted on Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 06:49 AM in Sterling Heights, MI

Furniture and lots more! Come check it out! 11415 19 Mile Rd., Sterling Heights. Corner of 19 Mile and Clinton River Rd. 8 am -6 pm, Monday, July 6, Wednesday July 8, and Saturday July 11.… → Read More

Posted on Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 08:30 PM in Livonia, MI

This is a once in a lifetime vintage and vinyl rock and roll record lovers dream. We sell at garage sale prices, not store prices. Literally thousands of records and vintage items, stereos, speakers and other electronics. Mirrors, pictures, houseware, CDs, turntables, and so much more. This sale will run Monday through Thursday weather permitting. The sale… → Read More

Posted on Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 05:54 PM in Inkster, MI

Monday - FRIDAY 9 A.M. TO 6 P.M. GARAGE SALE !!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! HOUSEWARE HOLIDAYD DEORATIONS GLASSWARE AND SO MUCH MORE… → Read More

Posted on Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 12:14 AM in Saint Clair Shores, MI

Reply Info for Posting 5106014970 - MOVING SALE Moving sale all must go. Stand up freezer, 4 piece bedroom set all wood, commercial snow blower , girls golf sets, trumpet, clothing, books, games,home decor, hamster cage with all the essentials, fish tank with Wood cabinet. feel free to call for information and prices 586 563 9958. or stop by Monday… → Read More

Posted on Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:05 PM in Clawson, MI

*ALL SALES ARE FINAL! (NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES)*ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS-IS","WHERE-IS". NO WARRANTIES!*NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS / ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK Dates & Times: Mon, 06 Jul 2015, 10:00am - 5:00pm Tue, 07 Jul 2015, 10:00am - 5:00pm Wed, 08 Jul 2015, 10:00am - 5:00pm Thu, 09 Jul 2015, 10:00am - 5:00pm… → Read More

Sat, Jul 4 - Sat Jul 11
Remove sale from Add sale to route

Posted on Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 09:15 PM in Northville, MI

Huge Garage Sale in NORTHVILLE (8Mile and Haggerty Area) Electronics - Sony 52" 1080p TV, Sony Music System, CD/DVD cases, CDs, DVDs and cables Household Items - Microwave, Mixer, Toaster, Oven, Electric Grill, Coffee Machine Furniture - Sofa (with recliner seats), Dining Set, Side tables, chairs, stools, ladders Sporting Items - Mountain Bike.… → Read More

Posted on Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 09:08 PM in Hazel Park, MI

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ BY APPOINTMENT ONLY TO START -BE THE FIRST TO TAKE YOUR PICK OF THE GOODIES SALE IS OUTDOORS AND FULL BASEMENT STARTS July 5rth TIL STUFF IS GONE FLEA… → Read More

Posted on Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM in Royal Oak, MI

Everything must GO!! Basketball net in back ask to see it.… → Read More

Wed, Jul 1 - Fri Jul 10
Remove sale from Add sale to route

Posted on Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 05:12 PM in Redford Charter Township, MI

Everything in the house & garage must go… → Read More

Posted on Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:38 PM in Dearborn Heights, MI

Roto tiller/ Snow Blower $275 Cloth storage chest 3 piece $50 Wood Hope Chest $25 Purses $2-$5 Shoes $1-$4 Sewing Machine it works when plugged in but have not used in a long while so don't know if it needs adjustments or anything $25 IKEA TV Console $5 1986 Cavalcade MotorCycle 2000 Needs work have 90% of parts the other 10% are small easy to get… → Read More

Posted on Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 11:11 AM in Warren, MI

The July 7th consignment and estate auction is currently live for bidding now! Over 300 lots of Toys! Feel free to browse the pictures here or click on the auction link below to see more information, current bids and register to bid... Auction Link:http://www.repomaxauctions.com/ ALL BIDS START AT $5!!! Open inspection times: Sat 10:00 - 4:00 Mon -Fri 9:30… → Read More

The best list of sales in Detroit

YardSales.net is the fastest growing yard sale site, with 434 sale photos and 75 garage sales in Detroit, Michigan. YardSales.net offers you the best list of Detroit yard sales every week.

Popular Cities In Michigan

All cities in Michigan

Other States

×